How to become a member:
- A club member in good standing recommends the prospect for membership and
assumes the role of the prospect's sponsor and mentor. You can meet
existing members at meeting, matches and work parties.
- The applicant is to complete the application in full (linked below).
He/she is to attend with his/her sponsor a club function (meeting, match,
work party), at these functions the applicant is to meet other club member
and obtain minimum of two club member signatures of reference on the
- The completed application along with proof of current NRA membership
(photocopy of NRA card or mailing label from an NRA magazine i.e. American
Rifleman or American Hunter) should be mailed to: MarXman P.O. Box 655,
Mentor, OH 44060
- The applicant will be a probationary member until the membership committee
reviews the application, forwards and receives back from the applicant the
completed registration packet. The probationary member may use the
club facilities if accompanied by and as a guest of his/her sponsor.
- The registration packet will contain a liability release, range rules, registration
form and notification of when a mandatory Range Safety Orientation will be
conducted for the applicant to attend.
- The completed registration form, liability release and initial
non-prorated membership dues, currently $200, are to be sent to the address
- The applicant will then be considered a full club member and be sent a
membership badge to be worn at all times when on the range property and two
guest badges for accompanying guests.
- Each year membership renewal forms will be sent out at the end of the
year. Memberships must be renewed between January 1 and March
31. Current membership renewal is $70, plus assessments, unless accompanied by a discount
coupon that is earned through maintaining the club grounds while participating
in previous year's work parties.
Membership Application: click